Randy Clark works as a turnaround consultant for Parley Consulting. Randy stands for his family, his spouse, children, his mom, his pappy, and of course his amazing pets Maggie, and Austin. He knows the value of integrity and strives to be that person. Randy treats others with compassion and respect without being judgmental.
He stands for books, learning, the sharing of knowledge and seeking new experiences. He stands for spirituality and encourage any religion with a doctrine for peace and put the needs of the world before the needs of the organization.
He stands for helping those who cannot help themselves. He stands for allowing nature to touch his soul. He stands for having enough time to experience the things he truly enjoys, His family, his work, his friends. He stands for being able to find love in what he is doing and for him, that is the ability to help someone find their turning point. He stands for sharing his knowledge and offering guidance that may provide a little bit of magic that empowers someone to take control of their life, find hope and rekindle childhood dreams. He stands for realizing it is OK to derive personal satisfaction from this, to rely on their success as much as they do.
Are you making just the minimum payments month after month after month and need Financial Help?
Do you ever wish you could talk to somebody about it, someone that will truly understand and NOT judge you? If that sounds like you, well, you’re not the only one! Parley Consulting we have been helping Edmontonian’s with their debt issues for 5 years and will not stop until every family feels confident that they have their finances under control.
How do you start becoming debt free?
Simple, make a choice now. Stop letting your debt control you. Say “NO MORE” to the credit card companies, and say “YES” to getting your debt under control. If you have 60 seconds, you have time to Get Started with Parley Consulting today; to regain control of your finances and future. Every person has unique circumstances, and Parley Consulting is sensitive to that. Rest assure that your Turnaround Consultant is a Consumer Debt Negotiating Expert; they’re here to help you, like they have so many others (see our Testimonial section).
What are the steps…
1.) Get Started by booking your free consultation with Parley Consulting.
2.) Meet with your Turnaround Consultant and have your options clearly explained to you.
3.) Regain control of your life by letting Parley Consulting remove the stress of your debt load.
Some common debt turnaround financial help solutions include:
- Making a feasible budget – ask us for our Budgeting Booklet.
- Getting a consolidation loan – will the banks do it? In some cases yes. Learn more
- Credit counselling services – workable for debt not exceeding 10k-15k. Learn more
- Informal Proposals – a service we offer for those with many assets.
- Consumer Proposal – A debt turnaround solution that suits more families than just about any other. See if you qualify…click here for our Debt Freedom Form, and get started on qualifying.
- Bankruptcy – before you consider this solution to your debt problems, either fill in our Debt Freedom Form and will contact you within 24 hours…click here Or call us directly at 780 722 3000.